Sunday, March 29, 2020

My Dearest Sister - March 29, 2020

My Dearest Sister,
Your Sister-in-Law and I had a delightful day. It seems as though we have found our stride on this or 16th day of Coronacation.
Today we took our yoga to the front yard. The neighbors must think it scandalous. There is no doubt that our ritualistic poses must seem quite queer to our stanches neighbors. Mrs. Mycroft, if she is so obliged, is welcome over to yard to voice her displeasure but she better be prepared for my wife to unsocially distance her in the truest of Irish tradition. Here I will place a face in rage as Julie has little patience for Mrs. Karen Mycroft and her busybody ways…🤬
I spent some of the day watching the hummingbirds enjoy the feeders and Squirt chattered away for his afternoon nuts. He would get them, but on my terms, not his.
The lettuces are coming in nicely. I believe we shall have enough to dine on next week.
It appears the Government has said this will continue through the month of April. I have begun conversations with the Government to procure relief for our company. It is complicated but I believe we will prevail.
Our family “Confinement Cocktail Party” with Julie’s family was a huge success. We were able to have six different households on the party line. It lifted everyone’s spirits so. I look forward to when we can gather our family for the same.
Julie and I watched the rest of “The 2 Popes” on the netlicker box. It is very good. I had seen it before, but it was nice to enjoy it again and introduce it to your Sister-in-Law.
Tomorrow will be a delivery from the mill of lumber for my picket fence which is in dire need of repair.
I do not think it will be a challenge to fill the time this curse has created.
If you have a chance listen to the "Fireside Quarantine". I believe you will enjoy it.
It is my fondest hope the you, your ever BBH, and you brilliant boys and their fantastic loved ones are all in good health and good spirits.
Yours,
Your brother and Sister-in-Law
_____________________________________
Lon Gowan is an actor/stuntman/writer and the most excellent brother a sister could ever want. His "My Dearest Sister" letters may be the best thing to happen to me during the COVID-19 Quarantines. 
Julie Dolan is an actress, musician and favorite Irish wife/Las Vegas Showgirl. We were thrilled the day she married my brother.
Bill Quern is my Beloved Husband and we're known collectively as Box and String.
#COVID19  #LonGowan  #MyDearestSister #Julie Dolan #Coronacation 

No comments: