Thursday, March 19, 2020

My Dearest Sister - March 19, 2020


My Dearest Sister,
Where has the day gone! On the outset I had believed this imposed isolation would have me vexed, and yet here I sit, with not enough hours in the day… I fear I shall need a vacation from all this time off! (Here is a drawing of a face crying from laughter, so that you will understand I jest).😂
I returned once more to gardening. There is a chance that I may have a problem and may never be able to stop. The neighbors are stumblewrecked by all the digging in my front yard. We have no HOA, so Mrs. Mycroft, from three houses down, can gladly straddle her broomstick and fly her condescension and pierced lips right back up her “quarantine zone” (if you catch my drift).
I dare say, if this goes on, as long as I fear it shall, I’m sure the neighbors will welcome the benefits of a bountiful harvest, should the Good Lord see fit. I will have more than enough for all.
I nearly forgot! The plum trees are blooming! It looks to be a good crop.
Your sister-in-law has spent the day editing. She is fond of making musical picture shows of our past achievements in the hope of using it to promote ourselves for future work engagements, should the opportunities return. Julie has become skilled and I marvel at what she can do. I hope to post them to you soon.
I have tried to avoid the news today, with little luck. I do fear it will get worse, before it gets better. I pray you take care and do what you can to safely care for others.
Please give our utmost affection to your charming Husband and deliver our good tidings to the boys
Our heartfelt love to you,
Your Brother and Sister-in-Law
____________________________________________
Lon Gowan is an actor/stuntman/writer and the most excellent brother a sister could ever want. His "My Dearest Sister" letters may be the best thing to happen to me during the COVID-19 Quarantines.
Julie Dolan is an actress, musician and favorite Irish wife/Las Vegas Showgirl. We were thrilled the day she married my brother.


#COVID19  #LonGowan  #MyDearestSister #Julie Dolan

No comments: