Friday, March 27, 2020

My Dearest Sister - March 27, 2020

My Dearest Sister,
I hope this letter finds you well. Today marks a fortnight since your Sister-in-Law and I began our isolation. It is a milestone to be sure, but one that I nor Julie care to celebrate. We retired early this evening and yet I could not sleep. Upon rising from my bed at this ghastly hour I thought it best to use this time to update you on what has transpired in our lives since we last corresponded…
.
.
...............



Our Love to you, your ever so charming husband, your most caring boys and their adoring loved ones.
Yours,
Your Brother and Sister-in-Law
P.S. I have enclosed a photograph of myself so that you might set eyes upon but a glimpse of the displeasure I carry on my face for this dreadful virus.


_____________________________________
Lon Gowan is an actor/stuntman/writer and the most excellent brother a sister could ever want. His "My Dearest Sister" letters may be the best thing to happen to me during the COVID-19 Quarantines. 
Julie Dolan is an actress, musician and favorite Irish wife/Las Vegas Showgirl. We were thrilled the day she married my brother.
Bill Quern is my Beloved Husband and we're known collectively as Box and String.
#COVID19  #LonGowan  #MyDearestSister #Julie Dolan #Coronacation 



No comments: