Friday, April 3, 2020

My Dearest Sister - April 3, 2020

My Dearest Sister,

The day has seemed to pass me by. I spent much of it in service of others and filling out form after form for assistance from the Government. I had several short breaks today where I was able to converse with friends on Mr. Bell’s wire, but for the life of me I will tell you I felt as though my labors were many and accomplishments few. Perhaps later when results flourish like beans on the vine I will understand why I toiled so today.

Your Sister-in-Law, on the other hand, was victorious in many regards. If this were the state fair, she would need a bushel basket for all her blue ribbons. Julie is making great strides with her new recording device and is sending file after file to those who request her talent. She is a marvel. Again I place an arbitrary symbol followed by words smashed together to denote that I’m aware of a cause that in actuality I know very little about, but by placing it, it will win me favor with those that do understand it. #supportstrongwomen.

I did wake early to find three fledgling Hummingbirds enjoying the birdbath I have attached a picture so that you may enjoy them. I do believe that one is the baby I have been so careful as to not harm.

All our best to you, your astounding BBH, you strong and courageous boy and their charming families.

Yours,

Your Brother and Sister-in-Law



_____________________________________
Lon Gowan is an actor/stuntman/writer and the most excellent brother a sister could ever want. His "My Dearest Sister" letters may be the best thing to happen to me during the COVID-19 Quarantines. 

Julie Dolan is an actress, musician and favorite Irish wife/Las Vegas Showgirl. We were thrilled the day she married my brother.


Susan Terry is a mediator, consultant, musician, and storyteller as well being our Esteemed Mother. She and her Yankee Husband and Gentleman Farmer, Stephen Parker live in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont at High Reach Farm

Bill Quern is my Beloved Husband and we're known collectively as Box and String.

#COVID19  #LonGowan  #MyDearestSister #Julie Dolan #Coronacation 

No comments: